EPICIN-Pills is a natural microbial ecosystem with added stabilizers and growth media for detoxifying the transport water of aquatic animals. It eliminates water-fouling waste products such as ammonia, nitrites and hydrogen sulfide, thereby lowering stress and providing a healthier environment for aquatic animal growth. It also improves animal health and disease resistance by creating a probiotic environment.
BENEFITS TO AQUACULTURE
· Effectively and rapidly reduces from transport water dangerous levels of ammonia, nitrite, and sulfide pollutants.
· Establishes a strong natural bacteria culture in the environment that suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria such as Vibrio spp.
· Increases animal survival.
· Does not require prior activation or hydration, which simplifies management.
· Is formulated in an easy to use pill formulation that makes dosing foolproof.
· Designed for both Fresh and Saltwater
MODE OF ACTION
Treatment of aquaculture water in transportation of live animals with specially formulated bacterial products provides a natural way to eliminate pollution and stress generators and to create a beneficial microbial environment that inhibits the development of harmful organisms. Carefully selected, natural bacteria have a powerful capacity to utilize pollutants such as ammonia, nitrates and nitrites in their normal metabolism of organic carbon. Additionally, a thriving culture of the right natural bacteria provide a “probiotic” environment which suppresses the growth of harmful organisms. Through these two mechanisms, a healthier aquatic creature is kept that has greater vitality and immunity to disease.
Total Aerobic Count: 5.0 x 109 cfu/g ó 5.0 x 1012 cfu/kg, minimum
Recommended storage temperature: 5° to 25°
Do not store continuously at temperatures above 40o Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other probiotic brands. Only use with other Epicore probiotics.
SHELF LIFE: two years if stored as recommended.
PACKAGING: Plastic pail containing 1 kg (100 pills).