EPICIN-G2 is a natural microbial ecosystem with added stabilizers and growth stimulants for detoxifying aquaculture hatchery water. It eliminates water-fouling waste products such as ammonia, nitrites and hydrogen sulfide, thereby lowering stress and providing a healthier environment for aquatic animal growth. It also improves animal health and disease resistance by creating a probiotic environment.
BENEFITS TO AQUACULTURE
- Effectively reduces dangerous levels of ammonia, nitrite and sulfide pollutants from hatchery water.
- Establishes a strong natural bacteria culture in the water that suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria such as Vibrio sp.
- Significantly reduces Zoea Syndrome problems.
- Increases Pl survival and yields.
- Allows higher stocking densities.
- Reduces need for water exchanges providing a more bio-secure environment.
- Leaves behind cleaner water reducing pollution from discharge water.
- Does not require activation so reduces possible mistakes in product application.
- Disperses in water with no coarse residue that needs filtering.
MODE OF ACTION
Treatment of aquaculture hatchery water with specially formulated products based on carefully selected, natural bacteria provides a natural way to eliminate pollution and to create a beneficial microbial environment that inhibits the development of harmful organisms. Bacteria have a powerful capacity to utilize pollutants such as ammonia, nitrates and nitrites in their normal metabolism of organic carbon. Additionally, a thriving culture of the right natural bacteria provide a “probiotic” environment which suppresses the growth of harmful organisms. Through these two mechanisms, a healthier aquatic creature is raised that has greater vitality and immunity to disease.
Total Aerobic Count: 4.0 x 109 CFU/g or 4.0 x 1012 CFU/kg, minimum
- Recommended storage temperature: 15° to 25°
- Do not store continuously at temperatures above 40o
- Do not freeze.
- Once opened use package within one month.
SHELF LIFE: Two years if stored as recommended.