EPIFEED DRY-150 is a high quality granular hatchery feed for Zoea to early post larval stages of shrimp growth. It complements Epicore’s EPIFEED-LHF liquid larval feeds and supplements algae and Artemia that are typically used in larval rearing.
BENEFITS TO AQUACULTURE
- Promotes optimum growth and survival of the larvae.
- Provides excellent tank water quality so minimizes the proliferation of pathogenic organisms.
- Promotes reduced requirements for disease treatments and water exchange when used with the other Epicore hatchery system of products.
- Completely replaces other dry diet.
- Provides economical production of large quantities of high-health larvae
MODE OF ACTION
EPIFEED DRY-150 is formulated with the best quality proteins, olefinic lipids, phospholipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and micronutrients for a more readily digested feed. DRY-150 is formulated to minimize leaching of nutrients and to maximize feed digestion. DRY-150 is made by extrusion technology that minimizes heat exposure to maximize retention of delicate essential nutrients, micronutrients and palatability.
Avg. Particle Size (microns)
Protein (% dry basis)
- Recommended storage temperature is 5 to 25° C.
- Do not store continuously at temperatures above 40o
- Do not freeze
- Store out of direct sunlight in a well-ventilated area.
SHELF LIFE: Shelf life is two years if stored as recommended.
PACKAGING: Plastic pail containing 7 x 1 kg resealable bags.