EPIBAL is a range of high quality granular hatchery feeds for post larval shrimp. It complements Epicore’s EPILITE® and EPIFEED®-LHF liquid larval feeds and supplements algae and Artemia that are typically used in larval rearing.
BENEFITS TO AQUACULTURE
- Promotes optimum growth and survival of the larvae.
- Provides excellent tank water quality so minimizes the proliferation of pathogenic organisms.
- Promotes reduced requirements for disease treatments and water exchange when used with the other Epicore hatchery system of products.
- Completely replaces other dry diet.
- Provides economical production of large quantities of high-health larvae
MODE OF ACTION
EPIBAL is formulated with the best quality proteins, olefinic lipids, phospholipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and micronutrients for a more readily digested feed. EPIBAL is formulated to minimize leaching of nutrients and to maximize feed digestion. EPIBAL is made by extrusion technology that minimizes heat exposure to maximize retention of delicate essential nutrients, micronutrients and palatability.
Avg. Particle Size (microns)
Protein (% dry basis)
- Recommended storage temperature: 5° to 25°
- Do not store continuously at temperatures above 40o
- Do not freeze.
SHELF LIFE: two years if stored as recommended.
PACKAGING: Plastic pail containing 10 kg.